Skip to content
Richard’s of St. David
- Established 1985
- 600 S Lee St., St. David
- Outdoor but shady
- Plant nursery. Roses, shade trees, blueberries and miscellaneous plants.
- Established 1940s
- 424 S. Lee St., St. David
- Working Jersey dairy farm, pig breeders and pick your own fruit. We will have jersey milk soap, jams/jellies and seasonal fruits and vegetables to sell.
Gallery of Dreams
- Established 2006
- 245 E. Patton, St. David
- Indoor with A/C
- Art gallery. Meet and greet local artists. Refreshments for purchase.
- Established 2018
- 510 W. Patton, St. David
- Indoor (covered, no A/C) and outdoor with shade
- Farm. Nuts, vegetables and other local products. Ongoing drip irrigation demonstration.
Alexander Farms/Pink Pear Alpacas
- Established 1956
- 865 W Patton, St. David
- Closes at 3:00 PM on July 24.
- Farm. Vegetable garden, pumpkin patch, and alpaca farm. We sell fresh veggies, alpaca products, hand made items. Tour/fiber demonstration at 1:30 lasting about 30 minutes.
- Established 200
- 698 N. Highway 80, St. David (just past Sabin Rd on the way to Benson)
- Sale of antiques, and re-sale of overstocked items (tools, drill bits, sander belts, hole saws, etc.).